We would like to alert you of a proposed tariff on gloves manufactured in China that may affect you. The proposed tariff could be effective as early as June 17th, this means that any of the listed products entering the U.S. will be subject to an additional 25% tariff.
What Is A Tariff?
- • A tariff essentially acts as a tax on a business that is importing certain listed goods.
- • The importer must pay the additional duty (in this case possibly an additional 25%) once the product is admitted into the United States.
- • The money is paid on delivery and goes to the US Treasury.
What Does This Mean For You?
- • You will most likely receive a PRICE INCREASE from your supplier.
- • There is no timeline for when the tariff would be removed.
Are You Affected?
- • Check your glove box for the country of origin, if it’s China you should expect a price increase.
- • Having trouble? Contact Ventyv® today and we can help you better understand the new tariff and how it will affect you.
What Can You Do?
- • Don’t risk the additional increase!
- • There are other options! You can convert your gloves to a glove company that does not manufacture in China.
- • Ask your distributor representative for more information on the Ventyv® brands
- • Our gloves are budget-friendly and will NOT be affected by this newly proposed tariff.
- • All Ventyv® gloves are produced in Thailand, and we are a proud member of Sri Trang Group.
Together, we can Outsmart Infection® and change the world for the better.Read More